OrganizationCommunity Activism Law Alliance ("CALA")
LocationCan be done anywhere
CALA is a legal services organization that uses a “community activism lawyering” philosophy. Our unique model brings free legal services directly into underserved communities by establishing clinics with clinic partners Enlace, CTU, OCAD, and SWOP. CALA is looking for law students to work with us during the fall/spring semester. Interested students should send a resume, writing sample, and letter of interest to: Lam@CALAChicago.org.
- We will accept applications from law students/grads who have funding.
- We will help law students/grads find external funding if needed.
- We will accept applications from work study law students.
- We will accept applications from law students seeking academic credit or participating in an externship through their law school.
- We will accept applications from law students/grads who do not have funding.