This program will help you prepare your documents. It will ask you questions and you will enter your answers. At the end of the program, you will get a completed set of court forms with instructions that you can save and print.
Form completion time: 20 minutes to 40 minutes
You will be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program, you must be:
- The victim of sexual assault or abuse; AND
- Filing in the county where you or the abuser lives, or where the abuse took place.
To complete this program, you will need to know:
- The date or dates when the abuse occurred;
- A description of the abuse; AND
- If you do not want the abuse to know your address, you must provide an alternative address where you can safely receive documents related to this case.